Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Science and Religion

Bill Nye Boo'd In Texas For Saying The Moon Reflects The Sun - Think Atheist

People, I would like to pose a though so controversial that people will yell at me and troll the comments. (or not)
Here is this crazy statement: Science and Religion can coexist peacefully and explain each other to certain extents. Why do some religious people ignore evidence, leading to people discrediting their religion and labeling the followers as crazy. God made the moon. OK that's all well and good, but why does it have to shine by itself. We can still call a reflected light a light. I don't know, but it bothers me.

Byron Siwelnor

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Nye the Science Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment