Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Monday, May 23, 2011

All sizes | Left vs Right: US Political Spectrum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

All sizes | Left vs Right: US Political Spectrum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This chart show's what is wrong with politics in this country. This chart shows two extremes, and the people we elect seem to toe the line of these extremes lately. We need to take parts of each side and meld it together on a case by case basis. We should not say all taxes are bad. Some are good and some are bad. We can't say all the homeless are lazy people with no sense of shame, nor can we call them all downtrodden victims of the system. There are homeless people who fit in both catagories and neither. We can be individually focused and still help society. Also the parenting models are not mutually exclusive. My parents were nurturing and strict, and I became self reliant. There are many other examples, but I believe that people are intelligent enough to see them themselves. Ok maybe not if you're a politician...

No comments:

Post a Comment