Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Accountability and coins

Today I went to the bank with $50 in coins that were rolled and sorted by a machine before I brought them.  They charged me 10% of the total to deposit the coins.  Here's my question; why the hell do we need to pay to deposit money.  Its money.  I'm not asking them to hand count them, they have a machine if they want to check my accuracy, but I removed the problem of counting if they didn't care.  Its all about making money, but they discourage getting the money they use to make money(our deposits).  It's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment