Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Power Rangers in my mind

Many of us grew up with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and I will admit that I have nurtured a guilty pleasure of watching each season/series after the first.  There is something nostalgic about seeing the group fighting for all that is good.  I remember me and my friend Jon Gil used to pretend to be the "Boys Team" which fought the Evil Girl Cooties Team (hey it was elementary school)

So I was thinking about how cool it would be if we all drew in more inspiration from what we admire and spread it.  For instance, following the Power Rangers' principles of only using weapons for defense, and helping others, and being good citizens.  Also be kind to bullies like Bulk and Skull, and they might turn out to be great cops someday.

Also I kind of wish that they had Ranger Powers in the middle ages so that the rangers would have real armor and not the weird space suites, and if each ranger had a class like in DND.

Just a thought.

Byron Siwelnor

No comments:

Post a Comment