Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Jerry Springer Scandals

So mom gets a good laugh during the day by watching Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos.  This show just makes me wonder two things.  One, how can people be that stupid?  Two, why the hell would you go on tv to deal with your stupidity?  Must be really good money.  Its a lot like the Judge Judy shows where both sides get money for being on the show.  Anyway, wake up world.  If you have a baby, take care of it.  If you are going to cheat, break up with your significant other so its not cheating anymore.  Also, speech lessons would be helpful to people who appear on these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment