Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So Busy

I'm real busy with law school right now, but I really love it.  It's nice to study something that you actually want to spend your life doing.  I'm really leaning towards litigation right now because it seems the most in tune with my personality.  

I have a bag of clementines on my desk.  They are really tasty and hopefully will help me ward off any more diseases that I seem to aquier from the subway despite my use of hand sanitizer.  

Anyway, today we heard about the coming retirement of Joe Paterno.   I always looked up to Joe because he always ran a clean, legit program.  Now he is coming down in possible disgrace because his former assistant coach molested children.  It's sad to think that the man's legacy can crumble just like that.  I don't know how involved he was in the cover-up, but my heart goes out to all the Penn State fans and also to the victims.  

Occupy Wallstreet needs to move.  They have taken over my commute and I don't like it.  Also I don't agree with their message.  Yes there needs to be bank reform, but the reform should not involve redistribution of wealth.  It just doesn't work. 

The Euro is pretty much doomed.  I remember predicting that when the Euro was created.  When I was around 5 years old and ignorant.  

That's life, let's keep on living.  

No comments:

Post a Comment