Welcome!

I don't like being defined for I have worn many labels through high school and college.
This blog is a challenge to myself to be true to who I am through writing what I really feel.
It is also a challenge to you readers to be true to who you are.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Update - Election problems

Had an interesting idea for the political process.  Get the money out!  When we have people in New York influencing an election for a Texas Senator, there exists and implicit disenfranchisement of the constituent.  Not only that, but it makes the process less accessible for those who want to run, but can't afford to.  The choices at the polls becomes limited to who the people with money want to back.  That's not the process anticipated by the founding fathers.  It is not a process that will continue to work.  Get the money out!

No comments:

Post a Comment